Leadership Networking Breakfast Series
Time & Location
About The Event
It's no surprise that we're entering a new era of leadership. OD managers, General Managers, HRD are trying to keep remote teams engaged. Manage constant and reactive spot fires. Trying to build and stick to a strategic plan despite the constant distractions, lockdowns and uncertainty, while managing corporate teams across states.
As much as it would be nice to hope that things will go back to normal, the likelyhood of that is not going to happen. In the mean time, enabling leaders to shift from Business As Usual conversations to Courageous Conversations is now absolutely crucial to keeping people connected and productive at work.
The Courageous Conversations that Leaders might be struggling with are:
- Mental health and wellbeing
- trust - building trust, and managing trust
- Performance review conversations
- Equality for flexibility across teams
- Conflict and low productivity within teams
It's time for Courageous Conversations to be part of everyday leadership norms.
On Friday 17th Spetember 7:30am join us for a morning of networking and looking at leadership communication for the future. What is the $104B problem we're keeping silent on when it comes to leadership, and what can leaders and organisations do about it.
This Breakfast is ideal for:
- HR Managers and Executive
- P&C Managers and Executive
- OD Manager and Executive
- Transformation and Change Leaders
You'll walk away with:
- 5 key things that stop leaders from having Courageous Conversations
- 6 step freamwork to implement Courageous Conversations in your organisation
- Learning from other leaders in business what's happening in their organisations
- Number 1 roadblock that could affect your success.
- Networking and building relationships with other leaders in Adelaide
See you there!
Who is Ally Nitschke?
Ally Nitschke is a Leadership Expert, Courageous Conversation Specialist and Speaker. She has been working with leaders and as a Leader for over 15 years. She is on a mission to change the way we communicate at work, to lean into those uncomfortable conversations and lead with courage. Ally delivers Courageous Conversations Programs, Courageous Leadership programs, Coaching, Mentoring and Keynotes.
- Breakfast & Networking$45GST included$45GST included0$0
- Bring a friend$70GST included$70GST included0$0