Time & Location
About The Event
It's no surprise that we're entering a new era of leadership. What we're seeing as the rapid accelerated need for a change in leadership, or more specifically the type of leadership we need to take businesses and organisations through that next stage of change.
The challenges we're hearing are;
- We had to let people go
- We're trying to support leaders transition to remote working and the stress of working from home
- Now that we've taken stock of staff movements, we're noticing that we actually need different talent
- We're moving our people through a rapid and unprepared change period
...If 2020 has taught us anything, it's that leaders need to LEAD!
On Friday 26 March 7:30am our speaker Ally Nitschke would love for you to join us for a morning of networking and looking at leadership for the future. What is $104B problem we're keeping silent on when it comes to leadership, and what can leadesr and organisations do about it.
Throughout the morning we'll be sharing what the emerging traits that leaders need to be using to take advantage of to engage their people and navigate through a new era of leadership. What you can be doing to support them and the rest of your organisation to move through change in a productive way.
During this event hear ideas on strategies to implement to increase employee engagement for 2021. Reduce those people fires that get in the way of strategic thinking and business as usual activites.
You'll be able to increase your network with other professionals and feel confident in your people leadership strategy for the year ahead.
You'll walk away with;
- New network of professionals
- Ideas, Suggestions and Thoughts to implement
- Opportunity to ask questions
- Must-read book for 2021
- Whitepaper on the $104B problem we're keeping silent on
See you there!
- Breakfast & Networking$50GST included$50GST included0$0
- Bring a friend$80GST included$80GST included0$0