Leadership for 2021 Breakfast and Networking
Time & Location
About The Event
It's no surprise that 2020 has thrown a few spanners in the works, what we're noticing is a change in leadership, or more specifically the type of leaders we need to take businesses and organisations through that next stage of change.
The challenges we're hearing are;
- We had to let people go
- We're trying to support leaders transition to remote working and the stress of working from home
- Now that we've taken stock of staff movements, we're noticing that we actually need different talent
- We're moving our people through a rapid and unprepared change period
...If 2020 has taught us anything, it's that leaders need to LEAD!
On Friday 27th November 7:30am our speaker Ally Nitschke would love for you to join us for a morning of networking and looking at leadership for the future. What does the leadership landscape look like for not just 2021 but what does the future of leadership actually look like and how can you prepare for that next evolution.
Throughout the morning we'll be sharing what the emerging traits that leaders need to be using to Reset and Reboost to navigate through a new era of leadership. What you can be doing to support them and the rest of your organisation to move through change in a productive way.
During this event hear ideas on strategies to implement to increase employee engagement for 2021.
You'll be able to increase your network with other professionals and feel confident in your people strategy for the year ahead.
You'll walk away with;
- New network of professionals
- Ideas, Suggestions and Thoughts to implement
- Opportunity to ask questions
- Must-read book for 2021
- Whitepaper on the future landscape of Leadership
See you there!
- Breakfast & Networking$40$400$0
- Bring a friend$70$700$0